One of my favorite things about Tracey's wedding was her emphasis on decor:
- The ceremony was decorated with mini lanterns in the bride's colors from both the arch and the ceremony guest's chairs. We had never decorated the arch this way before, but it really had a great visual effect! We were worried about the lanterns swaying in the wind, but they looked great all night long.
- The ceremony guests were also given rose petals to toss as the bride and groom made their grand exit which made for adorable photos and a fun atmosphere.
- Inside, the decor was very dramatic with all black ceiling swags and plum and lavander lanterns hanging from the center of the room.
- The linens on the table were black with satin chair sashes.
- The lantern theme was continued with the centerpieces which were branches with mini lanterns and crystals hanging
If you would like to incorporate any of these great ideas into your wedding day decor, please ask for details on pricing! We love to make every bride's day unique so if you have an inspiration picture that you would like help into making a reality, like Tracey, please ask one our wedding planners for assistance.