Friday, February 25, 2011

Christy + Ben's Wedding Video

Christy and Ben had their reception at The Canterbury Place in November. They were an amazing couple to work with! Recently, Chris McClain, their videographer, sent us some highlights from their reception. Here is his website. The video is absolutely beautiful and we thought you would enjoy.
Check back soon for pictures and details from their wedding.

Ben {+} Christy // Reception // Canterbury Place from Chris McClain Productions on Vimeo.

Post by Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is the best wedding video I've ever seen!!
    I've seen a lot and this puts all of them and my own wedding video to shame!!

    I wanna go get married again so I can have this guys do it for me:) ha ha! I guess you pay for what you get. I opted for a cheaper option and I have regretted it ever since! Boo!

    ReplyDelete